Welcome to PitsRUs.Org! As an All Breed Rescue & Adoption Organization, or mission is to save animals from the potential of being euthanized at shelters, and finding homes for the many dogs in the Solano County area that don’t have a place to lay their heads.
- To facilitate in the rescue and permanent placement of dogs, with a focus on Bully Breeds, who have been mistreated, neglected, abused or surrendered in the greater Solano County area.
- To continue to promote factual Bully Breed education to potential adopters, the general public, law makers and others.
- To promote and educate responsible dog ownership, specifically with the negativity surrounding Bully Breeds.
- To bring community members together to help support the animals that need us.
- To work in conjunction with other rescues and shelters to help save the lives of more animals, mainly Bully Breeds and educate them on the fallacies and truths about the breed.
Our staff is entirely volunteer based, with no paid staff members. Everyone who helps support our mission contributes their time, efforts, and even financial assistance simply as a result of their deep-rooted passion for animals. We are always looking for additional volunteers, sponsors, foster parents and forever homes for all of the animals from our rescue. If you would like to find out how you can become a part of our efforts, please contact us!